- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
- Insulated with foam throughout the lid and sides to keep drinks cold
- 30-liter capacity
- Rubber seal and heavy-duty latches keep out water, mud, and more
- Two built-in cup holders on the lid
- Built-in plug makes it easy to clean and drain
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8” x 20-7/8” x 12-1/2”
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15” x 16-7/8” x 7-3/8”
- Comes with full-color instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation
Trail Storage You Can Count On
Your big weekend ride is gonna be action packed and more than a little messy. If you want to keep your supplies in good condition, you need SuperATV’s Cooler/Cargo Box for your Yamaha RMAX 1000. Its bulletproof design ensures that your gear makes it through the weekend in one piece.
Spacious and Versatile
The 30-liter capacity in this UTV cargo box gives you plenty of room for everything you need. Pack camping supplies, hunting gear, spare clothes, and some lunch easily. The walls are filled with foam insulation so you can swap out dry gear for ice and beverages to keep them cool all day.
Built for Battle
We’ve seen our fair share of strapped down coolers come loose and send drinks flying all over the trail. Our UTV cooler/cargo box doesn’t do that. It bolts to your UTV’s bed with heavy-duty steel brackets that won’t budge. The lid uses thick rubber latches to keep it sealed tight so water can’t get in. It’s built like a tank because we know you’ll treat it like one.
Convenient and Easy
This box is designed with you in mind. The built in cupholders in the lid make it easy to take a load off and hang out when you’re taking a break. It has a drain plug built into the bottom that makes cleaning it out easy. Plus, installation is a piece of cake.