Designed for intermediate users who have an especially hard time staying warm in the backcountry or on the trail, the Tiro V2 Mono Suit Insulated utilizes the Sympatex® 45,000mm membrane, 2-layer construction and 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to ensure the wearer is completely protected from the elements.
The Tiro V2 Mono Suit offers plenty of storage for all your essentials in the backcountry with 5 exterior pockets, including large cargo pockets on each leg and an interior goggle pocket. It also has a functional cell phone pocket that preserves battery life by allowing you to use your phone without having to take it out of the pocket.
Tiro V2 has a hybrid-fit profile, which means it has a semi-relaxed fit from head-to-toe to accommodate layering and internal protective equipment.
- Hybrid Fit
- Most people order true-to-size when purchasing an insulated mono suit. Order one size down for tailored fit. Order usual size for regular fit, if you have wide shoulders or if you wear bulky internal protective equipment.
- Shell: 2 layer Sympatex®
- Membrane: Sympatex® 45,000mm
- Seam sealing: Fully seam sealed
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ 200g body, 120g arms
- Sizing: 2XS - 4XL (Unisex)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 100% windproof
- 100% waterproof
- Optimal breathability
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: 200g body, 120g arms
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Reinforced seams
- Double stitching for durability
- Armortex® Kevlar on inner calf and leg cuff
- Mesh-lined vent zips under arms
- Adjustable/Removable hood
- Adjustable shoulder braces
- Integrated leg gaiters with two boot connection points (metal hook and snap loop)
- Laser-cut wrist gaiters
- 5 exterior pockets
- 2 big cargo pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Functional cell phone pocket
- Kill switch D-ring