The Tusk bearing race and seal driver is a great time saving tool to drive bearing races, and seals into their proper locations. Each driver is constructed of billet aluminum to be lightweight and durable. The driver handle is 4 ¾" long and is also made up of billet aluminum. The kit contains 6 driver sizes and will accommodate both tapered and flat type bearings. When in need for the proper tools to get the job done on your motorcycle, ATV, or UTV, think Tusk!
- Bearing and seal driver kit used to drive seals and bearings on your motorcycle, ATV, and UTV.
- Contains 6 double sided drivers for flat or tapered type bearings.
- Sizes include 40mm (1.565"), 44.5mm (1.75"), 50mm (1.965"), 60mm (2.325"), 63mm (2.47"), and 65mm (2.55").
- Constructed of billet aluminum to be lightweight yet durable.
- Includes a 4 ¾" long billet driver handle and a convenient storage case for the kit.