Store in jacket pocket, and utilize its 10,000 mAh supply for hours of use with our Fog-Free Ignite goggles, Ignite Helmets, and our Ignite Heated jacket components. 12 volt power from machine can be used to charge while riding on the machine, using a Power Gate chip that charges, and powers at the same time. Un-tethered and off the machine you will stay heated, and fog free.
- 10,000 mAh capacity using Lithium Ion battery technology
- Power Gate chip for powering and charging at the same time
- Overcharging protection circuit
- IP57 dust and moisture proof
- Battery level indicator
- 12 Volt power in using a DC 5.5 connector and then a SAE DC connector for high Amp charging
- Micro USB charging port for Home or Auto charging to make sure its fully charged for ride.
- ABS case, with TPR overmold
- 12 volt DC 5.5 - 3 amp output, great for powering Ignite Jacket
- 12 volt DC 5.5 - 1.5 amp output for Delta Ignite helmets, using supplied a DC to RCA adaptor
- 7.4 volt DC 2.5 - 1.5 amp output for Ignite goggles.
- 5 Volt USB 2.0 Amp output to charge phones, GoPro ®, GPS, radio accessories