The world’s first Sportmodular helmet: the performance of a full-face helmet together with the comfort of a modular. Entirely built in carbon fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety. Designed to offer 190° horizontal view as the human eye capability, Sportmodular has been conceived in the wind tunnel for superior quietness, aero stability and ventilation.
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet with unmatched lightweight.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in the open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head without interference with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80 mph).
- The adjustable integrated spoiler reduces turbulence and maximizes stability.
- Sportmodular interiors’ construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet.
- Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate:
- Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Cooler side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT3-1 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L and IV7-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefore supporting peripheral view and impact performance.
- Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double-D ring retention system (43% lighter than standard steel DD).
- Ready for generic communication system.