- ALL BALLS starter motors are manufactured with all new components that have been fine-tuned for starting the H-D V-Twin engine.
- Clutches utilize 20% oversize rollers, and the idler gears are manufactured from cold-headed steel.
- End frames are cold-chamber die cast and machined on precision fixtures.
- Armature hairpins are resistance-fused to the commutator.
- All starters are supplied with a 10/32 threaded output shaft, and a conversion bolt for the earlier 1/4-20 threaded output shafts to cover all Big Twins from 1989 thru 2005.