- Balanced and phased as a complete 2-piece assembly.
- Complete driveline is balanced to reduce noise and vibration, while extending life.
- Included carrier bearing reduces cost, eases assembly, and provides a complete, ready to install driveline (where applicable).
- Greaseable u-joint allows maintenance of the drive shaft.
- Cold-rolled steel.
- Designed with the same dimensions as OEM for guaranteed fitment.
- 20%-30% lower cost than OEM.
- Heavy duty Chromoly bar.
- Durable Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion.
- Precision Machined and Polished joints for a smooth long-lasting joint.
- Exceeds OEM axle strength by up to 3.5 times.
- Up to 30% longer cycle life than competitors.
- Precision manufactured splines for OEM fitment.
- Low-profile stainless-steel clamps.
- Heavy Duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal.
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduces heat and friction.