When you're replacing a wear and tear item, it's in your best interest to replace it with an upgraded material that gives you a longer lifespan for your a-arm bushings.
- Kit contains all of the components required to rebuild the upper and lower A-Arm and knuckle.
- Needle bearing shafts are made with 52100 bearing steel that has been hardened and precision ground.
- Self-lubricating Acetal nylon bushings protect better against wear and performance.
- All metal bushings are case hardened and plated to prevent wear and corrosion.
- New series of kits now include hardened and precision ground pins that replace the OEM plated mild steel pins.
- Upgrade polyurethane material is designed to be a tighter more precise fit.
- 2 kits required per vehicle. (2 per side)