Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Bionic Action Jacket is ideal for the physical demands of motocross. With CE certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports.
- All components are engineered to offer a highly reduced material construction for a garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated.
- Technical elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape and structure, while keeping protection plates close to the body while riding on undulating surfaces.
- Versatile and customizable fit with removable upper back panel for compatibility with Bionic Neck Support (BNS).
- Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure.
- All panel shells (back, chest, elbows and shoulder) are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Back protector features three articulated plates to allow for greater flexibility and adaptive back fit in all riding positions. Plates ‘interlock’ in the event of a crash to reduce potential injury to the spine area.
- Thermoformed foam collar and shoulder for comfort and structure.
- All plates are mounted on PE padded panels which are highly perforated to offer fit and skin-touch comfort.
- Silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient and secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit.
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow protector, CE certified Level 1 back protector, and CE certified Level 2 divided chest protector.