The extremely lightweight Nucleon KR-1 CELLi insert features an articulated back shell plate for flexibility and riding fit, plus an advanced micro-structure cell design for efficient impact energy absorption and high levels of airflow.
- Triple segmented back shell plate constructed of a polymeric material blend
- Unique cell micro-structure designed for advanced energy absorption, adaptivity, maximum breathability and air flow
- Ergonomic protection plate contours to the natural curve of the back
- Horizontal flexion groves for an adaptive fit in different riding position
- Airmesh on the body side of the protector offers maximum breathability
- The super lightweight back protector insert is developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all body sizes
- High performance polymeric material blend Cell Structure for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Small: 15.5" x 9.5"
- Medium: 16.5" x 10"
- Large: 17.5" x 10.5"