The Andes v3 Jacket is anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready.
- Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes for high levels of airflow.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Reflective details.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back, plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Adjustable bottom side gussets for an optimal fit.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.