- Designed specifically to address the needs of tuned motors built for high horsepower applications
- Use a unique extended inner collector maximizing performance
- Features equal-length stepped head pipes
- Systems for Dyna models feature 2-step headers, 1 3/4” to 1 3/8”
- Systems for Touring models feature 3-step headers, 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" to 2"
- Systems for V-Rod models feature 3-step headers, 1 3/4” to 1 7/8” to 2”
- 4” straight-style performance muffler body with 2 1/2” x 16 1/2” baffle and black billet end cap with contrasting machined flutes
- Includes full-coverage heat shields
- O2 sensor port plugs also included for non-sensor applications
- Optional pseudo left-side megaphone mufflers available (sold separately) for Bagger models for that twin muffler look, and reducer bushings also included for required applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: Touring model (99-16) system for bikes with 125+ horsepower
- NOTE: XL fitment for bikes with 11" or longer shocks only
- NOTE: V-Rod fitment will not fit VRSCF models with passenger pegs
- NOTE: V-Rod fitment for (12-16) models will require O2 sensor bung reducer (sold separately)
- NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
- NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
- NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. We recommend purchasing a fuel management tuner such as Power Commander V
* DOES NOT FIT MODELS FXSB/SE
* MODELS WITH MID OR FORWARD CONTROLS (EXCEPT FLD)
* DOES NOT FIT VRSCF MODELS WITH PASSENGER PEGS