- Designed specifically to address the needs of tuned motors built for high horsepower applications
- Features equal-length 1 3/4”-1 7/8” stepped head pipes
- Touring models (99-16) feature 3-step headers, 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" - 2"
- 12” tapered megaphone-style muffler body with 4” black billet end cap with contrasting machined flutes
- Includes full-coverage heat shields
- O2 sensor ports and plugs (12mm and 18mm)
- Includes removable baffle
- Optional pseudo left-side megaphone mufflers available (sold separately) for Touring Bagger models (99-16) for that twin muffler look; include matching non-functioning (no baffle) muffler with black billet end cap and contrasting flutes
- NOTE:Touring model (99-16) fitment is for bikes with 125+ horsepower
- NOTE: XL models (04-13) with mid or forward controls must have 11" or longer shocks
- NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
- NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
- NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. We recommend purchasing a fuel management tuner such as Power Commander V
* DOES NOT FIT MODELS FXSB/SE
* MODELS WITH MID OR FORWARD CONTROLS (EXCEPT FLD)
* MODELS WITH 11" OR LONGER SHOCKS ONLY