The 210° goggles are unquestionably one of the Titan's flagship features!
Goggle comfort is provided by a customized foam specially fitted to the helmet, ensuring an excellent seal. The goggles can be perfectly adjusted using two semi-flexible fastening devices. For maximum efficiency, the 210° goggles use the RapidClip technology and can be interchanged with a standard strap (sold separately). They also offer the widest field of vision for this class of goggles. To achieve this unmatched feature, our designers created the largest pre-curved polycarbonate lens ever developed, mounted on a polyurethane frame.
- Frameless design
- Flexible polyurethane frame
- Injection molded polycarbonate pre-curved lens
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- 100% UV protection
- Oversized and insulated layered foam
- Additional foam barrier against wind
- Adapted for prescription glasses
- Interchangeable strap
Included 210° Goggle:
- RapidClip strap
- Removable nose guard
- Yellow double lens insulated for trail riding
- *Only the 210˚ goggles can be worn with Titan backcountry helmet, winter.