Sport Master GORE-TEX® is the waterproof boot designed for sports touring use.
The GORE-TEX® membrane, waterproof and breathable, makes it suitable for use in all climates and adverse weather conditions. The safety of the foot and ankle is guaranteed by the Axial Distortion Control System, an articulated structure that acts as a brace for the joint, guiding it in all its movements and preventing any dangerous sprains.
The Sport Master GORE-TEX® is designed with an IN type construction to be worn inside the pants, for an extremely streamlined result. This structure also protects the boot in case of rain, so that water does not enter from above.
The GORE-TEX® membrane offers excellent waterproofing and insulation against bad weather, while maintaining optimal breathability for great comfort in every situation.
- Gear shifter guard
- High grip TPU inserts
- Reflective inserts
- Rubber sole with differentiated design
- Closing with zipper at the back
- Flexible joints for extra walking comfort
- D-Stone™ fabric
- Upper in microfiber
- AXIAL Distorsion Control System in TPU
- Certified boots to CE - Cat. II - EN 13634 Standard
- Nylon heel
- Replaceable plastic slider
- TPU rear inner insert
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane