The men’s Tempest 3 D-Dry® Pants are designed to guarantee their wearer year-round riding safety and comfort. With its D-Dry® waterproof membrane, every day is perfect for riding, rain and atmospheric agents no longer an issue. The removable thermal lining ensures comfort on the coldest days and in all conditions. The highest Dainese safety standards are upheld with Pro-Armor Lev. 2, Type B protectors on the knees. This is the highest level of limb protection certification, with the largest possible area of coverage. Inspired by the geometries of natural fractals, Dainese Pro-Armor technology allows for maximum protection, with the mobility of a soft protector and ideal ventilation due to a surface that is perforated across 40% of its area. These pants are designed to perfectly complement the Dainese Tempest 3 D-Dry® and X-Tourer jackets.
- Men’s motorcycle touring pants with D-Dry® waterproof membrane and removable thermal lining, for optimum use all year round. Featuring Pro-Armor Lev. 2, Type B protectors on the knees.
- Air vents on thighs
- Removable thermal layer
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- Calf zip
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective pants
- Compatible with Dainese pants braces kit
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry® membrane waterproof 20 000mm
- Pro-Armor adjustable protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Knees
- Pro-Armor Hips protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B