The Veloce D-Dry® motorcycle jacket is perfect in all conditions, from spring temperatures, to changeable autumn weather and even the cold of winter. Versatile and lightweight, it boasts an iconic Dainese design. The fixed D-Dry® waterproof membrane provides peace of mind when riding in the rain or bad weather. The removable thermal lining offers total versatility, for a jacket that is perfectly comfortable even on the coldest days. When riding in warm conditions, ventilation can be adjusted via the lateral air vents to ensure optimum comfort. Composite protectors on the shoulders and elbows uphold Dainese safety standards and can be supplemented with a G1 or G2 back protector, easily inserted into the dedicated pocket. The jacket is also equipped with a zipper safety system for attachment to Dainese motorcycle pants. Reflective details ensure perfect visibility on the road. It also offers ample storage space with two external side pockets with zipper, a zippered pocket on the chest, and two inside pockets.
- Men’s three-season motorcycle jacket with fixed D-Dry® waterproof membrane, a removable thermal lining, and composite protectors on the shoulders and elbows.
- Removable thermal layer
- Air inlets on sleeves and back
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists adjustment
- 1 inner pocket
- 1 inner pocket on thermal liner
- 2 outer pockets
- Reflective inserts
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector