Designed around the female proportions of the hand, Nebula GORE-TEX® is the touring glove designed to handle the worst weather conditions, from rain to extreme cold.
The GORE-TEX® membrane offers unparalleled weather insulation, while the Primaloft® padding keeps hands warm even in the coldest climates. The padding is positioned asymmetrically inside the glove, to give as much warmth on the back as possible while ensuring optimum feeling on the underside of the hand and fingers. Comfort is guaranteed with the soft goatskin palm, a material that ensures both sensitivity on the motorcycle controls and protection against rubbing.
The upper part of the glove is characterized by rigid knuckles with Ergo-Techno technology, able to protect while offering the hand and fingers the right freedom of movement and independence.
- Dainese Smart Touch
- Dainese Visor Wiper on the left thumb
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Pre-curved fingers
- Stretch insert on fingers for better flexibility
- Tightening strap
- Ergo-Techno knuckles
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- Reinforced goatskin leather palm
- Asymmetrical Primaloft® Thermal padding
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane