Protective racing technology meets the comfort of a glove designed for everyday use.
X-Ride are the Dainese sports-cut leather gloves that use Ergo-Tek knuckle protection technology, created by mapping those areas of MotoGP™ riders' gloves most susceptible to impact. The result is a glove that combines maximum protection, thanks to its nylon-carbon plates, with significant freedom of movement.
The little finger, one of the most sensitive and fragile parts in an impact, is protected with a special thermoplastic plate, which limits any damage owing to friction against the asphalt or other surfaces. The integrated DCP system also protects it against any twisting.
For maximum comfort regardless of hand movement, large stretch areas are inserted on the back, upper fingers and thumb. The goatskin used to create X-Ride offers excellent abrasion resistance, maximum softness and flexibility.
Smart Touch technology inserts on the fingers allow for the use of a smartphone, GPS or other touchscreen system with no need to remove the glove.
- Dainese Smart Touch
- Soft inserts
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elastic insert on external thumb
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Goatskin Leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- DCP system on little finger
- Ergo-Tek knuckles
- Gloves certified to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Reinforced palm
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Perforated back
- Perforation on inner side of finger