- Polaris Sportsman 400 (01-04)
Why Buy a Clutch Kit?
A stock clutch is designed to work just good enough to get you through tame terrain. Throw on bigger tires, added weight or a change in elevation and you'll see a noticeable decrease in performance. Dalton Industries spent countless hours on the Dyno fine-tuning their clutch kit to provide a product that will address all of these conditions allowing optimal performance from your ride!
- Dyno and field tested to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Optimal performance with any tire models
- Reduces belt slippage and clutch heat
- Enhances throttle response
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires
- Improves low to mid-range engagement
For Polaris Sportsman 400 (01-04) non-EBS
Improved belt grip and bottom to mid acceleration without loss of top speed. This kit works well with stock 25" or 26" tires.
For Polaris Sportsman 400 (01-04) with 27-28" tires
Improved belt grip and bottom to mid acceleration. This kit was designed for extreme mud applications and to correct the shift pattern for larger, more aggressive tires ( 27" or 28").