- Polaris Sportsman 500 HO (01-05)
- Polaris Sportsman 500 HO (08-13) (carb version with non-EBS clutch)
Why Buy a Clutch Kit?
A stock clutch is designed to work just good enough to get you through tame terrain. Throw on bigger tires, added weight or a change in elevation and you'll see a noticeable decrease in performance. Dalton Industries spent countless hours on the Dyno fine-tuning their clutch kit to provide a product that will address all of these conditions allowing optimal performance from your ride!
- Dyno and field tested to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Optimal performance with any tire models
- Reduces belt slippage and clutch heat
- Enhances throttle response
- Prevents power loss when running larger tires
- Improves low to mid-range engagement
For 2008-2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO (Carb version) with Non EBS clutches. 0-4000' elevation. (Oversized tires only)
The Polaris 500 HO in its standard version is one of the best value ATV models in the industry. This is a clutch re-calibration kit to help restore losses in performance form adding bigger tires. This kit improves efficiency and performance.
This kit is NOT for use with stock tires at low elevations.
For Sportsman 500 HO (01-05)
(Bottom-mid-range for use with stock or oversized tires)
Our most popular kit for the 500HO, it is designed to increase belt grip and acceleration, without losing top speed with stock tires. This kit also works well to restore lost power resulting from bigger tires. Engagement is only slightly higher than stock. Includes billet steel DaltonPro flyweights, new primary spring, new secondary spring. Designed for use with the stock helix, and with stock or oversized tires.