- The D402 is an approved Harley-Davidson touring tire.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 helps provide stability for touring riding.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while helping to reduce cupping for enhanced wear.
- The Dunlop Harley-Davidson Tire Series feature special Harley-Davidson branding on the sidewalls.
- The D402 is available in black sidewall, slim wide whitewall, medium white sidewall and wide whitewall.
- All D402 tires have an H speed rating (up to 210 km/h).
- Bias construction.
- 130/70-18 front tire: for Harley-Davidson Switchback