The time was right for Dunlop to support the drag racing market due to the higher demands of the Pro Street Bike class, where horsepower and speeds have achieved new levels in recent years.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dunlop created the new Dragmax in 190/50ZR17 size, the most popular size for serious drag racers on metric and V-Twin motorcycles
- The Dragmax is a radial tire that utilizes Dunlop’s exclusive N-TEC technology, which combines the benefits of cut-breaker construction with continuously-wound aramid Jointless Tread construction for maximum feel and stability.
- This construction allows racers to run very low pressures, increasing the footprint for maximum traction.
- The R0088 ultra-soft compound is the softest street compound Dunlop has ever produced in its Buffalo, NY manufacturing facility.
- A completely new profile that’s wider and flatter than a typical hypersports tire also helps lay down a bigger footprint.
- The tire’s construction minimizes centrifugal growth to keep that footprint as consistent as possible, which also reduces the risk of de-beading.
- The combination of a flat profile, ultra-soft compound, and N-Tec construction create what Dunlop calls Maximum Grip Technology, or MGT. MGT puts these advantages into one tire for the first time.
- Radial construction
- 73W Load/Speed rating (Up to 270 km/h)