- All Elite 4 rear tires utilize Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread technology with a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder, providing increased mileage without sacrificing handling.
- New tread pattern helps provide class-leading wet-pavement performance, even wear over the life of the tire, and less road noise.
- Available in radial and bias-ply construction, the Elite 4 fits hundreds of touring, cruiser and standard bikes, including current and non-current machines.
- High-mileage, even-wear characteristics, and great grip- the all-new Elite 4.
- S-rated: For speeds up to 180 km/h (112 mph)
- H-rated: For speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph)
- V-rated: For speeds up to 240 km/h (149 mph