- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Radial construction.
- (W)-rated: For speeds of 270+ km/h (168+ mph)