Gaerne SG-12 is one of the most durable, comfortable and supportive off-road boots made to date.
- Dual-stage pivot system: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. The first pivot is attached to the Razorback. This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper part in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation. It will bottom out and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping or unwanted compression.
- Grip guard: Feel the exceptional grip of the bike as well as a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- Front plate/shin guard: Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- Buckle system: Four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- Gaiter: With its Swiss breathable fabric, Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- Interior lining: Gaerne memory cell foam
- Heel cup: The new heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- Toe-Box: This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
- Toe cap: Redesigned and reinforced to provide a new tougher look.
- Sole: Made of Gaerne dual composite anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Insole: Specially molded footbed to correctly support the foot. In the rear portion of the footbed, a new shock absorbing material has been used. And in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.