For over a century, Gates has driven innovation in belt technology to power the machines that move you. Gates® G-Force™ C12 CVT belt drives are engineered to navigate the toughest off-road trails with power and efficiency. The industry's first CVT belt with carbon tensile cord also features a trapezoid top-notch and rounded cog design for superior flexibility and heat dissipation, along with a unique gum adhesion that reduces fiber pullout within the belt extending the life of the belt. Gates combines material science and process engineering to create innovative products that provide performance, reliability and the strength to withstand even the most challenging off-road environments. Continuous innovation isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
WHY G-FORCE™ C12 BELTS?
- STRENGTH: The first CVT belt utilizing carbon tensile cord for minimal stretch and extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY: High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal topnotch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILITY: Carbon tensile cords are bonded to aramid fiber-loaded rubber with specially formulated adhesion gum, resulting in increased side-load resistance, preventing belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE: Gain optimal power transmission for faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
- Advanced carbon cord results in minimal stretch with extraordinary strength for faster acceleration.
- Trapezoidal top cog with rounded bottom cog provides excellent flexibility and efficiency.
- Aramid fiber loaded elastomer compound for durability and optimized performance.
- Gains optimal power transmission for fast acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
- Maintains peak power throughout the shift curve.