Designed for the most demanding, turbo-charged off-road CVT applications. With Gates proprietary materials and design, G-Force RedLine™ CVT belts handle extreme temperatures with excellent heat recovery, while maximizing load and torque capacity ― making it one of the most efficient CVT belts currently on the market.
Why G-Force RedLine™ CVT Belts?
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles.
- Optimized, patented EE compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads.
- Innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments.
- Improved durability, crack and wear-resistance means a longer-lasting, high-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications.
- Reduced environmental risk — made without harmful chlorinated compounds.
- First on the market to utilize Ethylene Elastomer compound to address the needs of larger SxS and high-horsepower ORVs in tough riding conditions.
- Next-generation EE compound offers maximum transverse stiffness and heat resistance, resulting in higher load capacity, higher peak torque capacity, less "heat fade" and less speed loss.
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to +170°C (+338°F) without power loss.
- Unmatched Temperature Capability - Runs cooler, resists glazing for better recovery and reduced cracking/chunking out after running at temps exceeding +149°C (+300°F).
- Extended Belt Life - Belt life increased 100-300% versus aftermarket competitive belts in severe duty lab test conditions and in field testing.
- Higher Power Capacity - Reduced speed (rpm) loss by 50% under high loads and increased load capacity by >10% compared to other aftermarket belt.