The Tillamook Dry Bag is an expedition-sized, roll-top dry bag with an integrated anchor strap system ideal for an array of vehicle-based adventures. It features 48-liters of waterproof storage and seamlessly pairs with Giant Loop’s Coyote and Great Basin Saddlebags, as well as our full line of panniers.
Openings on both ends mean quick and easy access without having to unstrap from saddlebags, panniers, or remove from a rack. A handy air purge valve allows compact compression of gear and bag when packing. Two included carry straps convert the Tillamook into a backpack for easy transport.
- Max: 48 liters (2,930 cubic inches).
- Minimum: 30 liters (1,830 cubic inches).
- Flat: 44″ L x 19″ W (112 cm L x 48 cm W).
- Loaded with gear and ends rolled three times for waterproof seal: 26″ Length x 13″ Wide x 37″Circumference (66 cm L x 33 cm W x 94cm C).
- 3 lb. 10 oz. (1.6 kg), with all included components.
- Rugged Bomb Shell™ coated fabric construction with 100% waterproof radio-frequency (RF) welded seams.
- Plastic side-release buckles, nylon webbing, and reflective trim.