Pushing the boundaries of what you come to expect from a leather jacket, your favorite features of the Contra 2™ jacket can now be found on a durable leather and textile chassis. Our ICON® sport fit comes equipped with pre-curved arms and is combined with a ratchet waist closure, providing a tailored fit. The font, back, and cuff vents along with the anti-flap arm straps are just a few of the creature comforts in this feature-rich jacket. A removable insulated liner adds modularity, and the TPU chest badging provides the classic ICON steeze. Industry-leading D3O® shoulder, elbow, and back impact protectors come standard. The perforation allows intake and exhaust airflow, reducing the chance of overheating. You only need to wear it once to understand.
Everyone is shaped differently. The waist straps allow you to dial in jacket, giving you multiple waist adjustment options resulting in a secure, customized fit.
The adjustable arm straps are quick and easy to use, providing the rider with a contoured and personalized fit.
D3O® Impact Protector Package
Includes a full suite of industry-leading D3O® Impact Protectors (shoulders, elbows, and back). D3O® unique technologies provide both enhanced protection and a versatile, flexible material for a host of shock absorption and impact protection. Delivering the most flexible and discreet protection on the market, D3O® consistently outperforms traditional foam-based materials.
- Our sport fit jacket is designed with slightly pre-curved arms, comfortable for an aggressive riding position. It is loose without being baggy for increased mobility without the bulk
- Durable Textile and Leather Chassis
- Superior materials and a removable insulated liner minimizes bulk while retaining range of motion and adaptability to the weather, keeping you comfortable on mild to colder riding days
- Jacket Tested and Certified According to FprEN 17092-4:2018 Class A
- D30® Removable Back, Elbow and Shoulder Impact Protectors
- Removable Insulated Liner
- Ratchet Waist Closure
- Pre-Curved Arms
- Front and Back Zipper Vents