Our Quicksilver series of helmets is too good not to share with the Variant Pro™. The Variant Pro™ Quicksilver's finish is achieved by hand-applying several coats of silver paint to the shell and then carefully hand-distressing, giving each helmet its own unique finish. No two are the same, but each one is rad, guaranteed.
The wind tunnel-refined shell, executed in a Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon matrix, forms a solid first line of defense. The Variant Pro's signature visor system not only looks aggressive, it contributes to improved vision by helping block out bright sunlight while producing minimal lift characteristics.
The fog-free Variant Pro™ shield, coupled with a reshaped eyeport, increases peripheral vision and and produces an unmatched distortion free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Variant Pro’s competitors.
- Certification: DOT and ECE approved
- Shield: Includes Clear & Dark Smoke Variant Pro™ shield
- Liner: Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner
- Shell: Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell
- Ventilation: 8 air intakes and 2 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting