Reduces wear and tear on your winch and roller while helping raise and lower your plow blade.
- 1. DO NOT PLOW WITH THE STRAP UNDER TENSION.
- 2. DO NOT RAISE THE PLOW WHILE THE PLOW IS IN THE SNOW.
- 3. MAKE SURE THE CABLE ANGLE IS CORRECT. YOU WANT A LIFT, NOT A PULL LIFT.
NOTE: The plow strap is designed with a safety feature for your winch. If there is to much force on the strap the threads will give way to protect the winch.
- 1.25" WIDE Heavy Duty Strap
- 3/16" Synthetic Attachment Line
- 64 Inches of overall length.
- For use with Standard or Wide winches.
- Recommended to be used with roller fairlead.
- Replaces a Steel/Synthetic line during Plow Season.
- Use your existing winch hook.
- Multiple spool attachment options.
- Maximizes winch pulling capacity.
- 3,200 Pound break strength safety feature.
- Protects winch from hits and impacts.
- Eliminates damage to winch by avoiding cable stacking & binding.
- Reduce Wear on fairleads.
- Designed For Plowing