- Harley-Davidson Softail (2018+), XL1200 (2010+), & non-Harley applications require model-specific Tapered Adapters (sold separately)
- Direct replacement for Harley-Davidson style male mount footpeg applications (except LiveWire & driver location on '15-'20 XG)
- Male mount pegs are designed to fit Kuryakyn Clevises found in Kuryakyn Long Horn Offset Peg Mounts, Adjustable Tour-Tech Cruise Mounts, Mustache Bar, & all other highway & cruise pegs. Not designed as direct replacement for factory footpegs.
- Footpegs without male mount ends require Tapered Adapters
Switchblade Footpegs are sleek, versatile, and supremely comfortable. In their standard compact mode, they are a large-surface-area, rubber-isolated footpeg. Deploy the concealed heel rest and now you have the added fatigue-fighting comfort of the famous Kuryakyn ISO-Stirrups. Although this setup will work in any peg location, these are the ideal footpegs for bikes using forward controls or as forward-mounted cruise pegs.
- Large-surface-area, rubber-isolated footpeg
- Concealed heel rest can be deployed to add the comfort of Küryakyn ISO-Stirrups
- Best for use on bikes with forward controls or forward-mounted footpegs; will work in any peg location
- Heel rests have curb feeler tabs to protect the pegs when cornering
- Sold in pairs