- Excellent stability at high speed, thanks to radial technology
- Outstanding wet braking performance
- Exceptional grip suited to a sporty ride
- Durability increased by 10 percent compared to the tire’s predecessors, the MICHELIN Power Pure Scooter and the MICHELIN Pilot Sport Scooter.
- A wide range of operating temperatures spanning more than 40°C, stretching from below 0°C on dry roads to plus 40°C.
- First-rate maneuverability, stability and comfort.
- Intended for scooters of 400cc and above
- Tubeless tire
- H-rated for speeds up to 210 km/h (130 mph)