The E-07+ was developed with a goal to keep the tire performance in line with increasingly powerful motorcycles and ever more demanding riders.
The tread design is slightly more on-road oriented than the original E-07. Riders will enjoy its multi-functionality and durability. The E-07+ delivers an excellent off- and on-road riding performance. A bigger knobby design provides a plenty of open space between the tread blocks to displace sand, mud and water from the contact patch while keeping enough rubber between the road and the rotating tire.
- A variety of tests on different motorcycles and under different conditions confirmed that E-07+ is fully compatible with E-07. They can be fitted as a pair (e.g. E-07 front, E-07+ rear).
- “Dakar” version (Yellow stripe): Tire with a stronger carcass and higher puncture resistance. Suitable for higher loads, longer adventure trips and extreme conditions.
- Developed especially for big trail motorcycles with higher engine displacement and power output
- Designed for 60% on-road and 40% off-road use
- S-rated: For speeds up to 180 km/h
- T-rated: For speeds up to 190 km/h