The TRACTIONATOR Enduro I/T Tyre was developed by MOTOZ for enduro (USA dual sport) and trail use in varied terrain. It is an excellent choice for a wide variety of terrain and weather conditions and is designed for multi day enduro without changing tyres. Excels on steep hill climbs and tight twisting single trails. The natural rubber compound and unique tread work with the terrain, creating drive and lift over obstacles as a result. Tractionator Enduro I/T offers proven reliability for long distance events and multi day events.
The I/T is brother to the Tractionator Enduro S/T and gives riders a consistent tyre feel with either S/T or I/T, so the bike set up can stay the same and feel consistent when switching tyres between Winter to summer conditions, or from a mud race one weekend, to a dry and harsh conditions the next weekend. It is DOT and ECER75 Homologated. 90/90-21 and 140/80-18 are also FIM homologated.
- Designed for multi day enduro without changing tyres
- MX like grip in all varieties of enduro terrain
- Proven reliability for long distance events
- Hybrid compound
- DOT and ECER75 Homologated
- Heavy duty enduro tuned construction with MX like grip in all varieties of enduro terrain.
- 140/80-18 FIM 2.15 inch rim is non-spec (use on 2.15 inch rims for FIM competition only).
- TEIG140/80-18 FIM in Ultra Soft Gummy BFM compound, for extreme grip.
- M-rated: For speeds up to 130 km/h
- R-rated: For speeds up to 170 km/h
- Application – Enduro Mid
- 25% Road – 75% Off-Road
- 50% Dry – 50% Wet
- 50% Hard – 50% Soft