- Fits most bumpers or winch mounts with a 3.0" x 4.87" (76 x 124mm) mounting bolt pattern
- 3500 lb. rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Waterproof seals and solenoid
- Permanent magnet DC 12V, 1.2 HP motor
- Length of wiring: 12'
- Remote range: 50'
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.76" x 4.60” x 4.37"
- 3.0" x 4.87" (76 x 124mm) mounting bolt pattern
Requires machine specific mounting plate or winch ready bumper (sold separately)
Save Your Ride
Taking your ATV or UTV out for a ride without a winch installed is like going on a road trip without a spare tire. If you get stuck—and everybody gets stuck eventually—you’re looking at a long walk back to civilization. Get a UTV/ATV winch you can trust to keep you going with a 3500 lb. Black Ops Winch from SuperATV. It uses a 50' synthetic winch rope for durability and ease of use. The weather-proof seals and waterproof solenoid keep your gears turning when you’re buried in mud or stuck in a creek. With practical safety features like a wireless remote and automatic brakes to hold the spool on inclines, this 3500 lb. winch makes vehicle recovery easy and you can keep all of your fingers and toes.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
The battle between synthetic rope and steel cable dominance has raged for years, but we’re here to tell you that synthetic rope can’t be beat. It’s super flexible and easy to handle—you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Forget about corrosion—synthetic ropes are built for the elements. Plus, they use a simple aluminum hawse fairlead that won’t wear out over time. It’s safer, lighter, easier, and it won’t rust. SuperATV winches use synthetic ropes because they’re the best.
- 3500 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—4.3” (109 mm)
- Winch mount plate
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions