- Commander 1000R DPS (21-22)
- Commander 1000R XT (21-22)
- Commander 1000R XTP (21-22)
- Commander Max 1000R DPS (21-22)
- Commander Max 1000R XT (21-22)
- Insulated with foam throughout the lid and sides to keep drinks cold
- 30-liter capacity
- Rubber seal and heavy-duty latches keep out water, mud, and more
- Two built-in cup holders on the lid
- Built-in plug makes it easy to clean and drain
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8” x 20-7/8” x 12-1/2”
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15” x 16-7/8” x 7-3/8”
- Comes with full-color instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation
Secure Your Gear
It's time to upgrade your milk crate and bungee cord to SuperATV's Can-Am Commander Cooler/Cargo Box. This heavy-duty storage solution has 30 liters of space to store tools, spare parts, hunting gear, and more. It's perfect for keeping your belongings safe while driving through rough terrain. And it’s insulated and even includes cupholders for convenience. Just add ice, and it can double as a cooler on those longer rides. Plus, it's super easy to install, making it a triple threat for off-roading convenience.
Maximum Storage Capacity
30 liters of space is a lot when you think of practical storage solutions for your UTV. You can easily fit your tools, camping gear, spare clothes. And we've insulated the walls with foam. So if you don't want to leave the trail for some grub, add ice, drinks, and pack some sandwiches.
There's nothing worse than exerting all of your energy by holding onto your milk crate with one hand while driving with the other. That's why we've made this Can-Am Commander cargo box to bolt to your machine with our heavy-duty steel brackets. And with our rubber latches, you’ll be able to keep the lid fastened so your stuff stays secured and water stays out. We built this cargo box to handle rough rides on rugged terrain.
Convenient and Easy Clean-up
The lid of this box has a pair of built-in cup holders, so you have a place to set your drinks when you take a break from the trails. And there's a plug in the back that makes cleanup super easy. All you have to do is pull it, and then watch the cooler drain. There's no catch—it's that easy.