- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy-duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- Works with 13-13/16" SuperATV tie rod bars: stock width, long travel, Z-Bend
- M14x1.5 LH threads
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy-Duty Tie Rods
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. The strength and integrity of a tie rod end is nothing to skimp on. SuperATV specifically designed and engineered the RZR heavy-duty tie rod end to perform better, last longer, and work harder than your OEM tie rod end. To ensure an exceptional product, each tie rod end utilizes a monoball bearing style end that is pressed into the housing and then secured with a circlip.
Each SuperATV tie rod end has increased size, improved functionality, and comes with an exceptional blend of materials and heat treatment. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end works with SuperATV tie rod bars.
Replacement kit will not work with stock tie rods.
Why do we need you to measure tie rod length? SuperATV's heavy-duty tie rod end is designed to work with the 13-3/16" rod bars. Previous tie rod bars were designed to work with a factory tie rod end, which is a different length. If your bar is not 13-3/16", to use this heavy-duty tie rod end, you will need to buy a complete tie rod assembly.