The Tusk Steering Stem Bearing Press is the ultimate tool for installing steering stem bearings on your motorcycle. It quickly and easily seats the outer bearing races in the frame while eliminating the risk of damaging or misaligning bearings. The tool comes with seven different size bearing drivers to fit just about any motorcycle steering bearing. The tool stem can quickly be adjusted for different length frame head tubes. The comfortable ergonomic Y-handle turns easily to make pressing bearings effortless. The kit also includes a driving handle so bearings can be driven with a hammer if desired.
- The ultimate tool for installing motorcycle steering stem bearings.
- Quickly and easily presses the outer bearing races in the frame.
- Eliminates the risk of damaging or misaligning bearings.
- Durable hardened steel construction.
- Seven different size bearing drivers to fit just about any motorcycle steering bearing.
- Includes an aluminum driving handle so bearings can also be driven with a hammer.
- Comes complete in an organized plastic case.